Critical server-based applications and systems should have a Disaster Recovery Plan in place. Without a plan, you are seriously compromising your business and its reputation. NorthPoint can develop a detailed Disaster Recovery Plan that keeps your systems safe-guarded.
An assessment will be made of all your critical applications, data network, and required staffing. The Disaster Recovery Plan lays out the processes required in moving critical server-based systems to-and-from a disaster recovery site.
High level phases include:
- Disaster recovery project planning
- Disaster recovery site cost analysis
- Development of backup site requirements
- Disaster recovery site implementations
- Development of management practices
- Testing and validation
Technical expertise, a Disaster Recovery plan, and proven implementation experience make NorthPoint Technology Group a logical choice in making sure your business stays on top during critical periods.